Your Privacy Matters to Us
Effective Date: 01/04/2022
Reasons for collecting personal data
We use the personal data you share with us in order to understand how you use our websites, to manage and improve our website and to perform our obligations to you, specifically:
- To provide you with information about the services we offer, or that are provided by our affiliates
- To contact you for your opinions through surveys and market research that we conduct to evaluate current or new services we offer
- To keep track of which pages our users visit so we can understand which of our services are most popular
- To respond to your questions and requests; and
- To send you information regarding any changes we make to our policy or terms.
- Where you have given us your consent to contact you, some examples of how we will use your personal date are:
- To provide you with information about our services and remind you of our services periodically
- To respond to you, such as when you: call us, make a request or inquiry, complete a survey, or share a comment or concern
- For personalization of your experience with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences, customize the services we share with you, facilitate your interactions with our team members, to enrich your experience on our websites
- Keep track of your requests and interactions with our team via telephone calls or direct mail
- To send you emails and information you request from us
- To contact you to invite you to participate in our services
- To notify you of information we think you may be interested in based on your interactions
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our websites, determine the methods and devices used to access our websites and improve our websites
- For our business services, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities, to maintain our programs and records, to determine your satisfaction with our services, to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services, and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our clients, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings, to protect our rights, protect our security and security of our clients, employees and property and to respond to court orders, lawsuits or subpoenas
- You can withdraw your consent at any time
Personal data we collect about you
We will collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our websites
- Register on our websites
- Respond to one of our surveys
- Fill out one of our online forms
Personal information is any information about or relating to an identifiable person. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number or email address
- Communications and interactions, which may include email messages, text messages and phone calls that we may exchange with you
- Demographic information, which may include age or date of birth, gender and zip code
We collect information to perform our operational requirements and to deliver services to keep you up-to-date on Apex Research Groups activities periodically. Any data we do collect is used by us to help make the service we provide to you as informative as possible; to improve future experiences you have with us and to send you details of services that we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by telephone, email or by mail, but only if you have registered with us. We will cease these activities if you later inform us that you would not like to receive such information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent our mailing lists to outside companies. The information you provide remains private and access to it is restricted to personnel with an operational requirement to view it. We do not share personal information with third parties.
Security of personal information
We care about your personal data and know that you trust us to keep it secure. Apex Research Group uses appropriate technical and organizational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal data. We also review these regularly. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility.
Unfortunately, transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data; however, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data on transmission via the internet.
Personal data and your rights
- You have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you
- You have the right to access personal data we hold about you (provided we have suitable ID to confirm who you are)
- We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to meet the specific needs for which it was collected for, including legal and reporting requirements
Third party sites
Protecting your personal information
We have programs and processes in place that help to protect your personal data against loss, theft, unauthorized access or disclosure. We have a dedicated data protection officer who is responsible for security and privacy. Our websites use encryption such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that protects information transmitted to and from our sites. We use secure networks and access to your information is limited to only the people with special access rights.
Our websites are not directed at, nor do we knowingly collect personal data from people under the age of 13 years. If you are a child, please do not attempt to register on our website or provide us with any personal information.
By using our websites, we take that you accept this policy. If you do not agree with any part of our policy, then please refrain from using our websites. Your continued use of our websites after we have announced changes to this policy indicates that you have accepted those changes as well. At Apex Research Group we appreciate the trust you have placed in us when you choose to use our website- and we take that responsibility seriously.